(Founder & C.E.O of 2nd life Hospitals & Wellness Gyan)
Have completed his courses in India, Netherlands, China & Srilanka & also trained more than 800 + doctors & therapists in this field who are successfully employed & self employed in various parts of India & other countries.
- PhD (Addiction management)
- D (Acupuncture & sujok)
- D.D.Y (Naturopathy & yoga),
- Ac (Indian Acupuncture)
- E.H.M (Electro-Homeopathy)
- T.C.M (Traditional Chinese Acupuncture)
- Ayu.Ac (Ayurvedic Acupuncture)
- P.T (Physiotherapy)
- C.C.A (Cosmetic acupuncture)
- Certified Acu-Detox Addiction Specialist
- Certified Advance Dorn Therapist
- Certified Clinical Hypno Therapist
- Certified Stem Cell Therapist
MEMBER & FELLOWSHIPS IN:
- Acupuncture Science Association (ASA),
- Indian Academy of Acupuncture Science (IAAS),
- National Acu-Detox Therapists Association (NADA India),
- Acupuncture Association of India (AAI),
- International Naturopathy Organization (INO),
- Electro-Homeopathy Associations.
- In-charge of International Naturopathy Organization (INO South India)
- General Secretary for Telangana Electro-Homeopathy Doctors Association (TEDA).
- General Secretary for Telangana Acu-Therapy Practitioners Association (TAPA).
- Convener, Acu-Detox Therapists in Telangana ( NADA India)
- Best Acupuncture Hospital Award (Awarded by Deputy C.M & Health minister Sri Rajaiah garu from M.A. & Govt. of Telangana at Indus global medical expo,2014, Hyderabad )
- Gem of Acupuncture Award (International award by Indian academy of acupuncture science,2012)
- Chikitsa Ratna Award (National award by national economic & educational growth society,2009)
- Leadership Award (National award by N.A.D.A India Foundation,2014)
- Vaidya Samrat Award (at Telugu academy,2015)
- Best DOCTOR Award ( on Doctors Day at Sundariah Vignana Kendram 2016)
- International Silver Needle Award ( Indian Academy of Acupuncture Science,2016)